Call scheduling

Hello👋

@Cisco @Rafiat seeing as you’re more or less done with the onboarding, let us work towards the next Zoom call.

Outside weekends, what day and time will work for you?

3 Likes

10am on Monday is fine by me

2 Likes

Monday 10 or 11 works just fine, so I can start my week with the call

2 Likes

Hi Guys. Can we please do 2pm on Monday? My Monday morning is a busy one.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello!!!

@Rafiat @Cisco @Fega_rk @FunmiOkonta @Inechristine @Khalilone62 @Abisola.A_Jombo @Bilikis123

Please note that the call has been fixed for 2pm on Monday.

The agenda is as follows:

1. Class briefing.
  2. Explanation of the resources so as to obtain optimum understanding.
  3. Start of first task.
  4. Questions.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Monday after 12pm would be great.

2 Likes

Hello Raheemah,

Thanks for the update. I will be at work by 2 pm on Monday. I may not available for the meeting.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for this Raheemah. Duly noted.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the meeting:)

2 Likes

Hello Everyone🤗!!!

Here is a link to join the meeting: https://meet.google.com/jbu-zpey-fgm

2 Likes

Hi rhymah,
I’m so sorry I might not make it to today’s meeting by 2, I’m struggling with some power issues and all my devices are either dead or on the verge. I was really looking forward to discussing today’s agenda, so is there a way I can be looped in on the topics discussed when I sort out my power issues

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello. Has the meeting started?

1 Like

Yup! You can join here: https://meet.google.com/jbu-zpey-fgm

1 Like

Hello everyone. It’s 2:00pm. How can I get on the meeting please

1 Like

See here :point_up:t5:

Call Overview

The call began at some minutes past 2pm. We went through the agenda, explaining how the resources work. The program is based on project-based learning. You can read more about this here.

By project based learning you will be working on projects and learn by doing tasks within these projects. To start the learning, we have to create these projects and we do that using Design Thinking, where you/we pick a problem and using the steps in Design Thinking, create a solution that is a digital product.

Once this is done, you use the business model thinking to define the business model for the product/solution and structure it some more taking it through the rest of the mental models:

To start we need to pick the problem to work on with design thinking, to do this, go to Pick A Problem topic and choose one.

After choosing a problem, we will work on partnering.

@Inechristine @Rafiat @FunmiOkonta I wonder🤔 if I missed anything that was said. Feel free to share please.

2 Likes

No, you summarized it perfectly.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pick A Problem

Just to clarify. Are we to explain a former problem we encountered or select a new one?

2 Likes

Hii @Khalilone62

Please see this.

1 Like